A song that relates to me is Khalid – “Young Dumb & Broke”. This relates to me because the song talks about a young teenager who makes bad decisions, which is relatable to me . All of the lyrics connect to what a teenager would think at that age. A friend talked to me about this song and when I heard it I found it really relatable. For example, a lyric in this song is “Run into sin, do it all in the name of fun”. In my mind this means to make mistakes and know before it’s done and still do it, which relates to me because I make those mistakes from time to time too. Altogether, I find the song “Young Dumb & Broke relatable to me.

My Song

3 thoughts on “My Song

• September 21, 2017 at 3:24 pm
    Permalink

I love that song.

Reply
  • October 1, 2017 at 4:41 pm
    Permalink

You mention “All the lyrics,” so you should provide a few and explain why. I need more from this assignment and know you could do better.

Reply
  • October 1, 2017 at 5:12 pm
    Permalink

Mrs. Hildebrand I am sorry but i forgot to update the post and had saved it as a draft. I decided to update the song because I had a person revise it after i had finished it and they told me it lacked information. I hope you can understand and take another look at the updated version.

Reply